Our bankers are depended on advising clients on solving some of their most critical strategic challenges e.g. penetrating a new market, selling a business, or locating the best possible partner. These projects are usually time-sensitive and critical to our clients' competitive positioning. This often times leads to a high-pressure environment where strong analytical, multi-tasking, time management, team and communication skills are required. We recruit Turkish analysts and associates (with an MBA or several years of experience in business) from universities not only in Turkey but globally. All new recruits become part of our transaction teams from the start and commence working directly with MDs.
We are looking for people with excellent academic performance, highly analytical mindset, strong communications skills in Turkish and English and relevant experience in investment banking or related work environments.
Responsibilities include supporting new business development and active investment banking engagements, including:
- Conducting sector research for M&A related business generation and report preparation.
- Analyzing financial and operational data of a wide range of companies.
- Preparing information memoranda and presentations & participating in client meetings.
- Preparing valuation models.
- Participating in due-diligence & contract negotiations.
Expected qualifications for the candidates:
- Outstanding academic background
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong team player skills
- Communication skills
- High command of written and verbal skills in English.
- Ability to cope with challenging working hours and multiple projects.
We work in small, focused teams, which combined with the “hands-on” approach of the senior bankers means that the level and intensity of the experience gained at Pragma is amongst the best in the industry.
Interested candidates can submit their résumés to
All applications will be kept strictly confidential